Skip to content
Globalink Cloud Software Service
- Caller ID – The name and phone number will be shown when a call comes in.
Rate center and did must support this feature for outgoing calls.
- Visual Voice Mail– Voice mail sent to your email address.
- Inbound fax delivered as tiff or pdf if your did supports it.
- Outbound Fax depends on your voip device and codec used.
- Remote Voice Access voice mail by calling in via telephone or via web page.
- Smart Phone registration allows voip services on cell phones.
- Call waiting – A tone will sound if you are on the phone and another call comes in, allowing you to answer the new call.
- FREE ON-NET Calling – Call anyone on the same sip server for FREE.
- Traverses NAT – allows voip behind routers.
- VPN service is available where voip is restricted.
- Call transfer – Transfer an existing call to another phone number. Recommend Polycom VOIP phone or hosted pbx feature.
- Hosted PBX – Auto Attendant, Dial by Name, Call Queues, Music on Hold, Find-Me, Follow Me, Forward to a SIP URI or ip address.
- Calling Card Portal Access – you can connect to calling card portal to make international calls from any phone. Allows automatic pinless registration and recharge using vouchers.
- International Callback Services available where there is no internet access
- Softphone Access – connect within Outlook or using other third-party software.
- Repeat dial – Redial the number you dialed.
- Return call – Recall the number which just called you.
- Message waiting indication – Indication of a voicemail message waiting for you.
- Anonymous call blocking – Allows you to block incoming calls if they do not have a caller ID.
- Distinctive ringing – You can setup different ring tones based on who is calling you.
- Do Not Disturb – Allows you to make your phone ring busy for in coming calls. (depends on voip device)
- Find Me or Follow Me – You can create a hunt list or forward incoming calls to another number or ip concurrently or in select order.
- Hunt Group – All phones programmed in the list will ring. The first one you pick up will take the call.
- Speed dial – You can setup short codes to dial frequently called numbers.
- User Manual – For more info, please refer to our extensive documentation here.